Monday, July 6, 2009

365 Cards Challenge - Day 124 - DIY: Computer Generated

Day 124 Challenge at 365 Cards was to use a computer generated image or sentiment on your card.
I have been needing to make some cards for boys birthdays, which are always my toughest challenge. Finding papers to suit boys cards is hard!
I liked this Cricut Cut of a 4 Wheeler Motorbike, and decided to make a background paper to suit. I've scraplifted this idea from a card in the Cricut Aussie Card Swap who used a stamped sentiment on the background paper.
Cardstock is DCWV from the Latte Stack. I wish I'd cut the Celebrate before I stuck the bike down... it all needs to move a little to the left!!

Thanks for looking! Happy Crafting. Sharon. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow - fantastic card for the challenge, love your die cut and layout. Great idea to print the background paper - I love the font. Great boys card may have to lift this when I get SCAL.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete