Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Simple Wedding card

I was going to make a card with a favourite stamped image, but I messed up my first attempt and then spilled my blending solution, so I whipped up this simple card on the iPad Design Space app for the Cricut Explore. 

I sliced the ampersand out of the Kraft cardstock and inlaid the white cardstock to leave the card smooth for the names to sit flat on the finished card. 


The block letters and ampersand are from a system font on the iPad called Palatino and the cursive font is called Samantha Font which I purchased online. 

Here is a link to a fantastic tutorial on using the Samantha Font in Design Space. My friend Narelle is my go-to girl for all my DS know-how! 



Thanks for looking,
Happy Crafting

Sharon Skippy :)

Sharonskippy@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment