Thursday, April 9, 2015

Welcome baby Jack!

I was asked to make a baby card for an adorable baby boy called Jack...I love when the baby name is a short one because it can be big and bold and I get to play around with colour and patterns...


I used Doodlebug patterned papers from my stash of baby papers and Close To My Heart cardstock for the base and mats. 
The letters JACK are cut on my Cricut Explore and I used the Cricut Mickey Font cartridge. 
The small letters are cut using Memory Box die Alphabet Soup.
I hand cut the tag and used an old Impression Obsession alpha stamp set for the details on the tag. 
The stitching is hand doodled with a fine liner. 

Thanks for looking as always...and if you don't have a CTMH consultant in Australia, you can support my sister and I by shopping at tracyskipworth.ctmh.com.au
If you are a local West Aussie in and around Perth, you can contact us to book a gathering demo or join us at a crop.

Sharonskippy@outlook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment