Friday, January 15, 2010

Kitchen Tea Easel Card

I was asked to make a Kitchen Tea card... I've never made one before so I had fun experimenting!
The Teapot is from Disney Princess - Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge at 3"
The Teacups are also from DCT at 1.5"
The cupcakes are from Gypsy Wanderings at 1"
Cardstock is from DCWV Sweet Stack.
Long Rectangle Nestibilities for the sentiment, printed on MS word.
Border punch is from Stampin Up.
Lots of stickles! Kaiser pearls, ribbon from my stash, D'vine swirls embossing folder on the teapot, flowers are Prima.
Here's a side view... showing how it stands up...

Here's a view from the front:
Here's the card flat as it would sit in the envelope:
Thanks for looking & Happy crafting!
Sharon





3 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous that I can't stop looking at it, so I hopped over here to your blog to look at it some more!! You should make a tuturial for this card because it is so wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the teapot and cups and the papers are just right.
    Can't wait for the tutorial.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete