Sunday, February 28, 2010

A card for Nick!

Nick is in hospital so I thought I'd make him a get well card... he loves music, so I thought I'd have a play with the papers in the DCWV Generation Tech stack... I LOVE this stack!!! The blue metallic cardstock is from the Citrus stack... I love the bright metallic and glittered sheets in this stack...

I love making Easel cards and thought these cuts from the Tech stack would look cool if the Record player was on the flat part and the rest was on the easel part...
The font is cut on my Gypsy from Sesame Street Font cartridge... I cut the edge of the 'rainbow' with Stampin Up scallop edge punch... I think it turned out pretty cool.... it was fun to make!!! Not often I get out the scissors instead of my Cricut for cutouts on a card!!! :-)

Thanks for Looking and Happy Crafting!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment