Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ballet cards...

I have donated a basket of ballet cards to my DD's ballet school... they have just set up a new studio which has 3 dance studios and proper change rooms, waiting rooms and reception. I noticed that they have a glass display cabinet near the counter, so I thought they'd like to sell some cards for fundraising... it's always hard to get a nice ballerina card, so they are selling well.
I've made a selection of silhouette cards using SCAL and Nestibilities... I made a variety of colour combos, my favourite is the silver and grey but I forgot to take a photo before I sent them in!!!



I also made a selection of Hello Kitty ballerina cards in different colours... the purple cards are cute, but once again, I forgot to take a photo!!!

Thanks for Looking and Happy Crafting!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment