Monday, December 7, 2009

Aussie Secret Santa project - Kaiser Recipe Stand

I was lucky to have Jackie Russett drawn out of the hat for me to make a gift for... her favourite colours are Green and Mauve... and she loves dragonflies... she has just purchased a new KitchenAid mixer so I thought a recipe stand would be an appropriate gift!!!


I was very excited that my Gypsy arrived just in time to use it for this project... it arrived on Friday and I was supposed to have the gift in the mail by today to get it to Jackie in time... fingers crossed it arrives by Friday for the online Secret Santa party!!!


I used the Kaiser Recipe stand that I purchased from Mister Turtle... Rebecca has amazing prices below the RRP for all her stock.

The papers are from the Kaiser Q2 Lilac Avenue collection, co-ordinating Bazzill and the bling is also Kaiser from Mister Turtle.

I've used my new Gypsy for the lettering which is from Gypsy Font and the dragonflies are from Gypsy Wanderings.

I had so much fun creating my very first Kaiser Beyond the Page project... it was even more fun doing all the designing on my Gypsy!!!! I'm in LOVE with my G!!!

Thanks for looking & happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment