Monday, December 21, 2009

My first Easel Card

Dad asked me to make a card for his Barista...
I like to try a new technique when I make a 'one off' card.... I love looking at all the easel cards on blogs, Cricut messageboards and SplitCoastStampers.

I used my Gypsy to weld letters from Storybook Cartridge to the mug from Graphically Speaking. Stamped sentiment is made up of words from 'Impression Obsession' sentiments set, stamped on label nestibilities.
The flowers and bling are Kaiser.
Sentiment reads: "Merry Christmas to our wonderful barista"


View from the side:

Because the card is going to be signed by a few people, the base opens up so there is a whole panel to write on... I forgot to photograph it open!

Thanks for Looking & Happy Crafting,

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the mug and the way you have welded the name.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete