Friday, December 18, 2009

Simple Wedding cards

I started these a while ago... and since it was such a nasty hot day I thought I'd go back and finish some projects instead of trying to use my melted brain to create something new!!!

I used the Cuttlebug to emobss the wedding cake from Sizzix Textured Impressions wedding kit, dots are from the dots and flowers kit, and the hearts are done on the Cuttlebug also using the Nestibilities hearts...

The stamped sentiment is from the Impression Obsession Sentiments set.... I love this set as you can mix and match all the words to create a perfect sentiment for any occasion.

Very simple, yet I really like the white embossing on wedding cards with coloured metallic paper.


Thanks for looking & happy crafting!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment